Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Ok, the saving part is funny because it started as a joke (we were talking about how expensive it had gotten to just get your hair trimmed). Then I did the math...so now we take turns cutting each other's hair for our ridiculous splurges.
 
I will pick up the tank next weekend. :)
You will likely have to find that controller used. I don’t believe AI sells them anymore. Stupid me had two of them and threw them away when I upgraded my lights. :(
 
You will likely have to find that controller used. I don’t believe AI sells them anymore. Stupid me had two of them and threw them away when I upgraded my lights. :(

You can keep stuff for years and not need it but throw it away and you’ll need it
 
It isn't. I do like the colors.
Well if you decide to change the color, im sure you can just paint them as long as it doesnt get in contact with the water. I was tempted but got lazy. hehehe
 
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
fish list. oh please can we, with sprinkles and cherries on top.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top