Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Excellent news!!!We own a new tank!

Your honesty is priceless!He doesn't "Forget" to pick them up, he just doesn't.... It's a guy thing![]()
You will likely have to find that controller used. I don’t believe AI sells them anymore. Stupid me had two of them and threw them away when I upgraded my lights.I will pick up the tank next weekend.![]()

You will likely have to find that controller used. I don’t believe AI sells them anymore. Stupid me had two of them and threw them away when I upgraded my lights.![]()
My pvc is whiteYou will be fine with the new tank. Intimidation is to make sure you think it through and do it right

????? Whys that a bad thing?My pvc is white![]()

Well if you decide to change the color, im sure you can just paint them as long as it doesnt get in contact with the water. I was tempted but got lazy. heheheIt isn't. I do like the colors.


