Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seriously, I have dozens of new snail eggs every day. The snails are always “paired up.” I had to start “the talk” with my kids it is so bad.
Can I please put this in my signature?
This is the quote of the century.
yet. But anyway, i think this thread will reach 500 today.Are you giving us insight into your mind????I'll have a dirty, dirty tank to show y'all. ;Hilarious



Play Barry White turn of the whites and walk out of the room. Add a little moon light for ambienceNo eggs for me....yet. But anyway, i think this thread will reach 500 today.
I'll have a dirty, dirty tank to show y'all. ;Hilarious

lol. funny@Musovski Fifty Shades should work
um.. pics?The hippie kid has new coral!

