Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Seriously, I have dozens of new snail eggs every day. The snails are always “paired up.” I had to start “the talk” with my kids it is so bad.


Can I please put this in my signature?

This is the quote of the century.
 
No eggs for me.... :( yet. But anyway, i think this thread will reach 500 today.
Play Barry White turn of the whites and walk out of the room. Add a little moon light for ambience
 
Last edited:
I'll have a dirty, dirty tank to show y'all. ;Hilarious

Yeh right! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x747).jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top