Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Last night was much better. Come to find out after my wife spent much time searching the web, that it was probably acid reflux that caused his episode. Gulping air and repeated heavy swallowing.@Fudsey how was your baby last night?
I'm glad to hear he was better.Last night was much better. Come to find out after my wife spent much time searching the web, that it was probably acid reflux that caused his episode. Gulping air and repeated heavy swallowing.

OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.
Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.
UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
Its because flu increases risks for stroke patients. Meaning the flu can cause complications such as strain on the heart. Hopefully nothing bad happens but its good to be safe than sorry.OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.
Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.
UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
You're the G.O.A.T.Yeah, well, there are a lot of things they say strains my heart but I sure am not living without them! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
It's ok. I have spent a lot of time holding trash cans and washcloths.OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.
Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.
UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
The terms I need help with...are these all just components of a sump plumbing? Are they different styles?
I already have a canooter valve, so I should be set!Just make sure there's room for the flux capacitor, you can find them at auto zone near the blinker fluid

@dantimdad you better do what you can to rest.

