Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Fudsey how was your baby last night?
Last night was much better. Come to find out after my wife spent much time searching the web, that it was probably acid reflux that caused his episode. Gulping air and repeated heavy swallowing.
 
Last night was much better. Come to find out after my wife spent much time searching the web, that it was probably acid reflux that caused his episode. Gulping air and repeated heavy swallowing.
I'm glad to hear he was better.
 
It depends on if there is two holes in the overflow.

If there are, then yes, you can run Herbie method.

Take a look at the pics of my drains. That's Herbie.
 
OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.

Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.

UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
 
OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.

Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.

UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!

Hope you feel better so you don’t have to go to the hospital
 
OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.

Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.

UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
Its because flu increases risks for stroke patients. Meaning the flu can cause complications such as strain on the heart. Hopefully nothing bad happens but its good to be safe than sorry.
 
Yeah, well, there are a lot of things they say strains my heart but I sure am not living without them! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
You're the G.O.A.T.
 
OK, so I think I just jinxed myself. I told a dude at work to go home because he was coughing and sneezing. Now, I am starting to feel rough and think I am getting hot.

Problem is, if I get the flu, I have to call the Dr. and check into the hospital. Something about strokes and flu? I don't really remember what the reasoning was.

UGH! @Katrina71 hold my hair, oh wait, I don't have any. LOL!
It's ok. I have spent a lot of time holding trash cans and washcloths.
 
The terms I need help with...are these all just components of a sump plumbing? Are they different styles?

Just make sure there's room for the flux capacitor, you can find them at auto zone near the blinker fluid
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top