- Joined
- Sep 18, 2015
- Messages
- 2,702
- Reaction score
- 14,610
- Location
- Amman Jordan
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Beautiful fish and shot !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Beautiful fish and shot !
The hippie kid wants to wait @dantimdad. He said he wants it to be a new adventure when we get to meet you and visit the store.![]()
And you worry about plumbing a sump?! He's all over it!The new dishwasher is installed. The hippie kid is pretty handy.
I plumb. I only know bathrooms and kitchens though.

Just dive in. My first setup was the same way. I stared at it for a month and knocked it out in a day with no prior experience. Like most things its not as intimidating as it appears.I'm an amateur. No sump. No skills. Yet.
You know we are going to say YES!IM HOME! Should i order a purple tang and juve emperor angel and sand sifting sea stars and more nass snails?
One that swims.I'm looking to add a fish too. Not sure what yet.
90 gallons??? Aggressive...8 inches...My vote hardwicke wrasse

