Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.

F7242D63-2081-47AF-A0E7-B42344A7F80F.jpeg
 
Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.
That's impressive. I loves those.
F7242D63-2081-47AF-A0E7-B42344A7F80F.jpeg

That's hilarious!
Do I dare ask what caused them to think that.

I've been asked to partake with a lady of the evening a guy hired while preforming his pest control. After refusing I end the conversation with there are some bugs I can't kill.
 
@sfin52 it was the guy's birthday and he hadn't called for an officer. I was there looking for a relative. The house had balloons all over it and he said "Happy Birthday to me" as he popped me on the tail. By the time he figured it out, he was crying so hard I felt bad.
 
Yes. Yes. Yes.
But i already have a sailfin which is my baby, and a yellow tang which is my moms baby and im adding my all time favorite fish, the purple tang..... eh whatever, i scopas wont hurt. although they are same family, i somehow have no aggression.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top