Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Also @Katrina71 Once these grow out im sending you a mini colony of them.
IMG_0393.jpg
That is gorgeous!
 
Ok so...My friend Taybra had an RG go rogue once and kill everything in her tank. The purple fire fish is apparently the most aggressive of the fire fish and doesn't play well with others. Hippie kid fell in love with the reds swimming together, so we got a pair.
 
Last edited:
Yea, I've heard of tiny 2" panther groupers for sale and the LFS doesn't even ask if they have a tank big enough or infirm them that they get OVER TWO FEET.

No LFS around here does anything like that tho.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top