Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Still nothing like this though :) My white heaven!

D1D20FD6-554D-4FA6-B1CE-03940E39A771.jpeg


7412DAA6-4804-45D4-90DE-9BC035BC0B8E.jpeg


FD1EB79E-77F1-41AA-9911-134298E87FA4.jpeg

White hell...
 
I'm not the least bit bothered by driving in ice and snow. All of my female friends are.

I love driving in the snow. Super fun, as long as people like your friends are not driving. It is the scared ones that make it super dangerous.

 
Last edited:
First purchase
IMG_20190119_130037972.jpg
golieth pink toe possible biggest spider on Earth. Debate over which is bigger the golieth birdbeater trantula or the golieth pinktoe still rages
...but is it reef safe?

Also, kill it with fire! Too many eyes, too many legs.
 
Score!!!!!!! Red cap montipora $10 for two pieces. Seen the mother colony about 2ft across and 2 tiered. Red zoa for $20. Heather took pics of nice fluffy stuff too.
Nice! I love my red monti cap. Very fast grower so either give it a spot with some room or be prepared to give frags away. I gave mine room. I want a huge colony on that side of the tank with the red and purple spiraling together.
 
Several of the collage towns in Michigan had to enact an ordinance that during snow emergency's they cant sell Booze because the kids would empty the stores. They would find KID-Sickles in the snow
When I was stationed in Michigan it was beach parties in the snow. Hawiaan shirts, swim trunks a massive amounts of alcohol running through our veins. It was a warm up party before then polar bears swim started! :D ahhh, ya. Lol
 
Nice! I love my red monti cap. Very fast grower so either give it a spot with some room or be prepared to give frags away. I gave mine room. I want a huge colony on that side of the tank with the red and purple spiraling together.
That would be so cool
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top