Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Scurvy keg is about 1/3 full and rest of the beer fridge is full. I think I'm all set....lololol
Oh oh oh, snow beers! I've never been able to do that but it looks fun.
 
I had to check on the camper and I found a bottle of Jack Daniels hot cinnamon or something, Perfect for shoveling snow when it stops tonight....Better stop and get a beer chaser
 
@Scurvy keg is about 1/3 full and rest of the beer fridge is full. I think I'm all set....lololol
I havent been to a blizzard party since my 20’s. We used to blow it up during storms then go out to play once the alcohol took over. So much fun.
 
That's where I left it! You guys were on vacation. The door lock was easy...Lol
Nah, I probably forgot to lock the front door... or the back one. I've been known to do that occasionally.
 
Ice, Snow? What is this?

Screenshot_20190119-130825_Weather.jpg
I think I hear your teeth chattering in MA :)
 
I havent been to a blizzard party since my 20’s. We used to blow it up during storms then go out to play once the alcohol took over. So much fun.
We have hurricane parties down here... same concept, just with a different form of precipitation, and wind. A lot of wind.
 
I havent been to a blizzard party since my 20’s. We used to blow it up during storms then go out to play once the alcohol took over. So much fun.
Several of the collage towns in Michigan had to enact an ordinance that during snow emergency's they cant sell Booze because the kids would empty the stores. They would find KID-Sickles in the snow
 
Several of the collage towns in Michigan had to enact an ordinance that during snow emergency's they cant sell Booze because the kids would empty the stores. They would find KID-Sickles in the snow
They havent done that in Boston yet but the kids pretty much have the city to themselves when the big ones hit here. Like 80 colleges or something in the city. They jump outa windows or off roofs and balconies into 10/15 foot snow banks.
 
They havent done that in Boston yet but the kids pretty much have the city to themselves when the big ones hit here. Like 80 colleges or something in the city. They jump outa windows or off roofs and balconies into 10/15 foot snow banks.

You ever hear something so mind boggling that you can't even try to imagine it...

That just happened.

5" of snow here is a blizzard and anthing over a dusting everything closes for days. Bread and milk fly off grocery store shelves like they are never going to cut wheat or milk a cow ever again. If there is snow or ice on one road that a school bus has to travel, the entire school district is closed until it thaws out. Plows and salt trucks are non existant.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top