Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Don't buy one...I'll send you one for free!
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Oh, saw this at the LFS... it's like they were seeing how big they could get it. 2" disk. The biggest aipy I've ever seen.

20190113_145328.jpg
 
I want to get some nudi’s to breed and sell. My 40 is infested to the point I cant even use it as a holding tank anymore for anything I plan to put in the 110. here’s a shot of the biggest one I see at the moment. Flipper for perspective. Don’t ever forget to turn off the power heads when using AiptasiaX!!!!

E6381970-474C-40FB-BE1E-60D6ED0E10D4.jpeg
 
I want to get some nudi’s to breed and sell. My 40 is infested to the point I cant even use it as a holding tank anymore for anything I plan to put in the 110. here’s a shot of the biggest one I see at the moment. Flipper for perspective. Don’t ever forget to turn off the power heads when using AiptasiaX!!!!

E6381970-474C-40FB-BE1E-60D6ED0E10D4.jpeg
That's a nice one! Show quality even!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top