Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Good luck today mommy! :)

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg
 
Please keep in mind that all of my guys are very small...
Not any more!....I sure hope it all goes well, been a long time coming for you to get a larger System;)
upload_2019-2-2_6-13-57.jpeg
 
"So she is off to look at the tank in an hour and a half daddy?!"
"No hunny, she lives somewhere where the time is different!"
"Oh ok, ... nom nom nom!"
Red seaweed strip with garlic and omega 3. :)

DSC_0006 (1024x684).jpg

Your child likes red seaweed? Mine only wants purple or green. [emoji24]
 
So. Uhh. I’m fish shopping. And this is what I’m tempted to buy in my new tank.
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
Love the Bat Fish but dont know much about them so far as compatibility goes...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top