Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lots of variables but i would say in the 1 gallon per day neighborhood.Evap...large surface area, shallow tank. Any ideas on how much to expect per day?
I have a few bottles of rum in my collection. The tequila is for later. 
I don't see any kracken in that collection...Coffee with spiced rum is a good way to start the day too.I have a few bottles of rum in my collection. The tequila is for later.
![]()
I have Kraken in mine.I don't see any kracken in that collection...
I do not care for glass or Acrylic tops unless there mesh built into like the Octo or Artfully acrylic types. I like the gas exchange and dislike the condensation.Do you guys think I would be happier with an acrylic hinged top?
Yes, but not needed, especially not in the beginning. I got mine from Artfully Acylic, before I knew about Octo Lids, but really like what I got.Do you guys think I would be happier with an acrylic hinged top?
That’s because there is another shelf.I don't see any kracken in that collection...
. Plus, this is a special bottle I had made by an artist I ran across online. She takes empty Kraken bottles a sculpts a 3D Kraken logo onto the bottle and then paints it. Totally not necessary, but typical of what happens when I am drinking and surfing the net. 

Coffee with spiced rum is a good way to start the day too.I have a few bottles of rum in my collection. The tequila is for later.
![]()
I have to think about Andrew's safety with using a glass top.
One may be mine.... It abandoned me about 10 years ago amd Im still looking for it.There are at least two dead livers on that self lol!
Definitely make sure that your top is made from polycarbonate. Plain acrylic will absorb moisture and it will bow over time.You can use a polycarbonate top instead of glass, it is light strong, and bounces real good, and if you use at least 1/4" it will stay flat on this size tank and it will work with the corner clips. Same stuff they use for bullet proof windows just thicker.

