Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Could go with 80/20 or another T-slot aluminum. Framing Tech is another company that Ive heard good things about.
That is EXACTLY what I had in mind!Is the tank going in an area where light spillover will be a nuisance? I couldn't have that where my tank is. This member (T2Play) posted this picture in my build thread to give me ideas. This is a floating canopy. This one is suspended from the ceiling, but there is a reefer on our local forum that has a similar canopy and it is mounted to the wall in back. Really sharp looking. If I can find a picture, I will post that one also. Not sure I can find it though.
![]()
. https://www.avastmarine.com/products/top-down-port-xlanyone have any experience on taking great quality pics from top view of their tanks? Cause if so, i has a question.
@Katrina71 Any livestock in mind yet? Also, what are you doing with the sump? will you use it for frags or fuge or... ?
the second article answered my question. Thanks Salty!!! I was taking pics and getting the LEDs reflection on there as such:
Fuge, no livestock additions planned yet. Oh well, a BTA. I'll be working on coral.anyone have any experience on taking great quality pics from top view of their tanks? Cause if so, i has a question.
@Katrina71 Any livestock in mind yet? Also, what are you doing with the sump? will you use it for frags or fuge or... ?
He looks really good! Bless his little heartFunny, Picasso came out to say hi right after you asked about him
![]()

