Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Could go with 80/20 or another T-slot aluminum. Framing Tech is another company that Ive heard good things about.

+1 on Framing Tech. Easy to converse with and very reasonable for custom ideas. I am not very handy and they were a big help.

 
OK, go to HD and have them bend you some conduit so you don't have to buy the bender. Paint it black. BAM!

I am using it on my nano right now.

I hid the wires inside mine but I am not sure they would fit for the SOL
 
Is the tank going in an area where light spillover will be a nuisance? I couldn't have that where my tank is. This member (T2Play) posted this picture in my build thread to give me ideas. This is a floating canopy. This one is suspended from the ceiling, but there is a reefer on our local forum that has a similar canopy and it is mounted to the wall in back. Really sharp looking. If I can find a picture, I will post that one also. Not sure I can find it though.

image-jpeg.321808
 
Is the tank going in an area where light spillover will be a nuisance? I couldn't have that where my tank is. This member (T2Play) posted this picture in my build thread to give me ideas. This is a floating canopy. This one is suspended from the ceiling, but there is a reefer on our local forum that has a similar canopy and it is mounted to the wall in back. Really sharp looking. If I can find a picture, I will post that one also. Not sure I can find it though.

image-jpeg.321808
That is EXACTLY what I had in mind!
 
So I figured out why corals look brown in the tank and not red. There not enough blue to bring out the red. I need another antic.

Whoever told me to check potassium thank you. Levels are a bit low but nothing horrible.
 
Last edited:
anyone have any experience on taking great quality pics from top view of their tanks? Cause if so, i has a question :).

@Katrina71 Any livestock in mind yet? Also, what are you doing with the sump? will you use it for frags or fuge or... ?
 
anyone have any experience on taking great quality pics from top view of their tanks? Cause if so, i has a question :).

@Katrina71 Any livestock in mind yet? Also, what are you doing with the sump? will you use it for frags or fuge or... ?
Fuge, no livestock additions planned yet. Oh well, a BTA. I'll be working on coral.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top