Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I found that other picture I was talking about. This one is bolted to the wall and is free floating above the tank.

358F4E2D-FFCE-46E2-8B9E-46AE7D41C0BF.png
 
Ok, I think my husband can live with the light mount as I had planned. He is still not happy about the expense of a build. This was an unexpected purchase. Looks like it will be my Valentine's, Mother's Day, Birthday present. Oh well...at least I don't get a vacuum.:)
 
Oh well...at least I don't get a vacuum.:)

LOL! I gave my wife a carpet cleaner for her birthday. She asked for it though and got several other gifts.

 
Last edited:
Like I told Sherry, "Yes, it's an expensive and time consuming hobby. But, I quit smoking ($175 a month), I don't drink or do drugs and you know exactly where my time is spent."

She hugged me and said "I love you, but, you really have to work on your game trying to convince me of things" LOL!
 
Did Everyone survive the STUPOR Bowl? ;Blackeye
That explains a lot:p Do you Know ELVIS?
;Wideyed;Watchingwe are talking tanks now
copious-details.gif
I didn't know Elvis, but saw all of his bad movies when they first came out. :-) Never was a huge Elvis fan, but my mom & dad were. I did see the Beatles appearance on Ed Sullivan in 1964. That was the beginning of the music I liked. :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top