- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Not a bad wish list.So would I.
I'm waiting for GMO nano tangs, micro sharks, and forever puppies
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not a bad wish list.So would I.
I'm waiting for GMO nano tangs, micro sharks, and forever puppies
Not a bad wish list.
one dead coral didn't know lr ls or anything and now your growing sps. And almsot 500 pages later your helping others.I am brand new to saltwater. My son got an 8 gallon bio cube. I know this is too small, but I promised I'd try. I have 1 piece of dead coral for decor and that's it. We hope to have 2 tiny fish and maybe 2 shrimp. We also like hermit crabs. What equipment, substrate would you guys suggest? I'd like to use easy (forgiving) live macro algae to help balance this tank. Please be kind with responses. I have been called names elsewhere and was referred here to learn.
500 pages of people being patient and kind teaching me.one dead coral didn't know lr ls or anything and now your growing sps. And almsot 500 pages later your helping others.
Talent just takes some tutoring.500 pages of people being patient and kind teaching me.
Even Luke Skywalker, the greatest Jedi of all time needed training, young padawan. LOL!
I'm so jealous of your scopas tangs. If I had to do all over that is the tang for my 75.![]()

Y'all are sweet. I'm still amazed y'all even talk to a newbie like me. I see your tanks and always think WOW.
@Musovski is school challenging you?
Ummm. Have you seen my tank? It scream new guy.

