Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

They wear big red noses, honk a horn and wear flowers in their lapels that squirt water in your face.

Oh and lots and lots of them ride in the same tiny car.
images
 
i went to patrty city and got one!

Uhm… that wasn't supposed to work. TAKE IT BACK!

LOL!!!! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
If you ever get to meet me in person, remind me to tell you the story about the car wreck and "Put it back!"

:D
we'll meet eventually.
 
I have two a yellow clown goby named Bob and and green clown goby. They are fisty and are fun to try to find in the coral. Like where's Waldo. At only 10-12$ they are worth it.

Why does the green one not have a name? HUH?! Is it because he's green? Wow, man, I never took you for someone who would do something like that.

Poor little green clown goby. I think his name should be Robert. A more proper Bob.

:D
 
Why does the green one not have a name? HUH?! Is it because he's green? Wow, man, I never took you for someone who would do something like that.

Poor little green clown goby. I think his name should be Robert. A more proper Bob.

:D

This had me dying of laughter.
 
@sfin52 you just haaad to show the pink toadstool! I think I'd like a clown goby too. Wonder how it would get along with my guys?
That's my devils hand. (Insert evil laugh.)
It should get along fine. Every once and a while it will get defend it's little space. They like acros but leathers are suitable replacement.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top