Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wait for it.... I sense a Mom can I have a pet flamingo? Question coming.Andrew fixed me a plate of crackers and a cup of chai without even asking.

Lol! Nah. I'm a kitten.You cops and your threats!
![]()
Even kittens have claws and sharp little teeth. Beware my friends!Lol! Nah. I'm a kitten.
How about a hammer and chisel to chip out a cave. Probably depend on the type of rock but thats what ive done.Cave rock. Anybody happen to have a rock with a cave in it already? Something you aren't using? I don't have a large masonry bit to drill one.
That's what I was planning. I haven't ever made a cave. I guess I'll start with small chips?How about a hammer and chisel to chip out a cave. Probably depend on the type of rock but thats what ive done.
Yeah, well, there are a lot of things they say strains my heart but I sure am not living without them! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
Andrew fixed me a plate of crackers and a cup of chai without even asking.
Love this. But seriously, do not mess around. Go to the hospital if you feel flu-ish.
I will. I promise. I am feeling somewhat better.
;HilariousLol! Nah. I'm a kitten.
What? You have no evidence to the contrary.;Hilarious

