- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
I think you kinda like him. It's ok, we won't tell."Did you notice that you missed a bit on the glass right by my nose daddy?!"
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think you kinda like him. It's ok, we won't tell."Did you notice that you missed a bit on the glass right by my nose daddy?!"
![]()
NAIA World Series this week in Lewiston, ID! Some of the best baseball in the nation every year right here. Game at 10:000 see you all there! Lewis State College is a powerhouse in the league and the fans here support all visiting teams with local businesses adopting visiting teams and making them feel at home. Great baseball community in the middle of the wheat fields, rivers, and mountians. I am lucky to live on such a great community. Have a great Memorial Day all!
Amazing. Thats fantasticGreat news, I just got a message from legendary corals that I won their coral give away! Woo!
Who is KP?I have ordered from KP in Florida. I have never had a bad experience with them.
KP AquaticWho is KP?
They are so cute! I'm betting they eat non-stop.The boys say’s Hi
![]()
![]()
![]()
Please post pics!NAIA World Series this week in Lewiston, ID! Some of the best baseball in the nation every year right here. Game at 10:000 see you all there! Lewis State College is a powerhouse in the league and the fans here support all visiting teams with local businesses adopting visiting teams and making them feel at home. Great baseball community in the middle of the wheat fields, rivers, and mountians. I am lucky to live on such a great community. Have a great Memorial Day all!
Thank you so much!!KP Aquatic
Customer service is great. If you email them with a request, they will get it.Thank you so much!!
Congrats! Is it an online credit?Great news, I just got a message from legendary corals that I won their coral give away! Woo!
Nah it’s random frags.Congrats! Is it an online credit?
Oh, cool. Post pics when you get 'em!Nah it’s random frags.
Whew! Eventful! Glad you got her up and running though!so I had a horrible Sunday evening. I was instaliing my rodi system. Piece of cake right? WRONG.
1st issue whole house shut off failed.
2nd issue wasn't paying attention cut the 3/4 line ;Eggonface
Well second trip to Lowes. Buy compression shut off valve 3/4 3/4 T Reducer to 1/2 and small piece of 1/2 copper line.
Get all put together and the 1/2 is a repair piece. Won't fit 1/2 inch lines. By this time Lowes, menards and such are closed. No water for the evening and morning.wife wants me dead ;Dead Bathroom breaks at the gas station.![]()
Go play bball at 0700 go to Lowes @0900. Lowes reminded me what the day was really about![]()
3rd trip to Lowes find the right piece after 15 min water back on. No leaks sweet to hear running water.
No i've got to do laundry water was everywhere.![]()
![]()
It would have been if I have checked and doubled checked.Whew! Eventful! Glad you got her up and running though!


