Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

"Did you notice that you missed a bit on the glass right by my nose daddy?!" :rolleyes:

DSC_0004 (1024x782).jpg
I think you kinda like him. It's ok, we won't tell.
 
NAIA World Series this week in Lewiston, ID! Some of the best baseball in the nation every year right here. Game at 10:000 see you all there! Lewis State College is a powerhouse in the league and the fans here support all visiting teams with local businesses adopting visiting teams and making them feel at home. Great baseball community in the middle of the wheat fields, rivers, and mountians. I am lucky to live on such a great community. Have a great Memorial Day all!
 
NAIA World Series this week in Lewiston, ID! Some of the best baseball in the nation every year right here. Game at 10:000 see you all there! Lewis State College is a powerhouse in the league and the fans here support all visiting teams with local businesses adopting visiting teams and making them feel at home. Great baseball community in the middle of the wheat fields, rivers, and mountians. I am lucky to live on such a great community. Have a great Memorial Day all!

Man! I would love to be there. Idaho is insanely beautiful. I have been there on business a few times.
 
NAIA World Series this week in Lewiston, ID! Some of the best baseball in the nation every year right here. Game at 10:000 see you all there! Lewis State College is a powerhouse in the league and the fans here support all visiting teams with local businesses adopting visiting teams and making them feel at home. Great baseball community in the middle of the wheat fields, rivers, and mountians. I am lucky to live on such a great community. Have a great Memorial Day all!
Please post pics!
 
so I had a horrible Sunday evening. I was instaliing my rodi system. Piece of cake right? WRONG.
1st issue whole house shut off failed.
2nd issue wasn't paying attention cut the 3/4 line ;Eggonface
Well second trip to Lowes. Buy compression shut off valve 3/4 3/4 T Reducer to 1/2 and small piece of 1/2 copper line.
Get all put together and the 1/2 is a repair piece. Won't fit 1/2 inch lines. By this time Lowes, menards and such are closed. No water for the evening and morning.wife wants me dead ;Dead Bathroom breaks at the gas station.
facepalm.png


Go play bball at 0700 go to Lowes @0900. Lowes reminded me what the day was really about
Resized_20190527_113443.jpg

3rd trip to Lowes find the right piece after 15 min water back on. No leaks sweet to hear running water.
No i've got to do laundry water was everywhere.
IMG_20190527_111333529.jpg
IMG_20190527_111346234.jpg
 
so I had a horrible Sunday evening. I was instaliing my rodi system. Piece of cake right? WRONG.
1st issue whole house shut off failed.
2nd issue wasn't paying attention cut the 3/4 line ;Eggonface
Well second trip to Lowes. Buy compression shut off valve 3/4 3/4 T Reducer to 1/2 and small piece of 1/2 copper line.
Get all put together and the 1/2 is a repair piece. Won't fit 1/2 inch lines. By this time Lowes, menards and such are closed. No water for the evening and morning.wife wants me dead ;Dead Bathroom breaks at the gas station.
facepalm.png


Go play bball at 0700 go to Lowes @0900. Lowes reminded me what the day was really about
Resized_20190527_113443.jpg

3rd trip to Lowes find the right piece after 15 min water back on. No leaks sweet to hear running water.
No i've got to do laundry water was everywhere.
IMG_20190527_111333529.jpg
IMG_20190527_111346234.jpg
Whew! Eventful! Glad you got her up and running though!
 
Whew! Eventful! Glad you got her up and running though!
It would have been if I have checked and doubled checked.
On the bright side ive got a shut off to all the all the water lines except one exterior. That makes me feel better. Thank goodness for sharkbites
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top