Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I love my water Station. It was a fun part of this build. I was under the house yesterday installing that extensions wire for the DOS and installed an ATO delivery wire so I won’t even have to use the hose for filling up that reservoir anymore.
Thats great any pics.
 
If you all pray, I need you to start praying that my AC holds out until the repair man can get there and it's not $$$. With graduation, wedding and going away party I just can't afford an expensive repair right now.

Hottest May in years and mine decided to act up. :(
 
Mornin y'all TV was finally fixed yesterday after 3 visits from the repairman...I basically have a new TV, they replaced the screen and the main board, I still have my original speaker. LOL
 
@Katrina71 thanks for the advice. Sunkist loves his PE mysis.
The clownfish absolutely love the TDO ChromaBOOST pellets.
I swear everyday they eat the most they have since I got them.
Sunkist has a belly and looking healthy and happy.
Clownfish..they're always happy and investigating things.
Corals doing well. The freshwater dip kept the zoas closed for about 5-6 days, now they opened up yesterday hopefully will color back up.
 
The number of hits your thread gets alone should merit a free redsea 350 or larger. ;)
Definitely could rent your signature... if you could figure out where it is. ;Woot

 
Mornin y'all TV was finally fixed yesterday after 3 visits from the repairman...I basically have a new TV, they replaced the screen and the main board, I still have my original speaker. LOL
For now
 
It has most commonly been found on citations. :)
Nice. With almost 20,000 posts in your thread you are pretty famous. I like thinking I could have gotten your autograph by being bad.

 
You are just evil
By the end @Why-Me will have a brand new TV. They should have just brought him out a new one. Faster and cheaper as well. Sorry about your TV issues.

@Katrina71 your the sticky guey center of this thread. Heck ya you should have a sponsor.
 
I'm a nobody. I like it that way.
got-quote-uproxx.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top