Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Now can we start on a different subject please like who runs without a quarantine tank and does not drip acclimate?
I do not qt. I do redneck drip acclimate shrimp and delicate little guys. I don't dip coral either.
 
I would love to set you one up cause it made such a big difference in my tank!! Here is the new salt I am using and WOW I LOVE IT!!!!
salt.jpg
Here are more pictures- I have to tape my phone to some boxes so I don't tourettes the pics
1.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
Those are cellphone pics?!

That is absolutely beautiful technique!

Can I ask what phone you using and do you use a tripod? What camera apps do you use?
321e4d3e8ed483e04d103bcffee25fb3.jpg
 
I do not qt. I do redneck drip acclimate shrimp and delicate little guys. I don't dip coral either.
I have never seen anything come off of a coral I dipped. Probably did not need to. Tank is so small and mostly inexpensive frags. Not sure why I bother. Only thing I ever got from a coral was bubble algae.

 
I also eat raw cookie dough.
But you'll get worms! [emoji33]

Lol, Miss being a kid and eating moms extra dough when she was making stuff.
The ultimate comfort food.
:- )
 
But you'll get worms! [emoji33]

Lol, Miss being a kid and eating moms extra dough when she was making stuff.
The ultimate comfort food.
:- )
You are welcome to come lick the spatula and eat raw cookie dough with us anytime!
 
I don't qt per se. I watch them in a holding tank for a couple weeks then if they are healthy they go in the display.

Corals are usually watched in the SE manner.
 
Well I refuse to drip acclimate fish and I do not use a QT so I am not sure if I will be buying any fish that come from a different salinity so I am stuck with divers den :(

Those are cellphone pics?!

That is absolutely beautiful technique!

Can I ask what phone you using and do you use a tripod? What camera apps do you use?
321e4d3e8ed483e04d103bcffee25fb3.jpg

These are all taken with the best cell phone camera made right now the Google Pixel 2xl or 3xl as they both have the same camera.
I have tourettes syndrome plus another rare neurological disease so I use a set up heavy boxes and velcro the phone to them then use the voice command to snap the picture :)
 
Lol

Sigh, remember when the gas station pumps needed to be replaced because noone ever thought gas would go over $1.×× ?

Don't laugh kids! True story!


They were all mechanical and that was part of what introduced the digital readout pumps.

Now gas can safely reach $9.99.
:-/
9.99-99. Do for get the 99 hundredth of a cent.
 
Now can we start on a different subject please like who runs without a quarantine tank and does not drip acclimate?
I dont. I float the bag add a bit of water over a half hour. In the tank they go
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top