Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I pulled some GHA from a frag plug on my slimeball and rinsed with FW quick. Doing that saw a worm, not aefw tho, so decided to fw dip the zoas and pull the GHA off the shell they're living on.
The zoas stayed closed for 5-6 days, I thought they might not make it. Yesterday they all opened up but 1 or 2 polyps.
When they opened they were ugly no color now they look a little better, I'm sure they'll be fine.
I think i will try the fw dip when i transfer everything into the new tank this weekend. I am glad it worked out!
 
Now can we start on a different subject please like who runs without a quarantine tank and does not drip acclimate?

I generally only buy online and it is dangerous to drop for risk if ammonia burn from the bag water that long since opened to the air. I do drop acclimate certain species if I get lucky enough to find one locally. I now buy off Elliot Lim and Marine Collectors and he QTs for ya before cargo flight to the airport. But I do have a QT. I never did when I had just the nano tanks.
 
Speaking of stress...I found out last night that the remaining 200.00 for Boy Scout camp has to be paid by June 7. I may need to have a copper dip.
Ahh I wish I could help, especially being an eagle myself. I just had to buy 8 tires in the last 24 hours :( hurting a bit financially as well. I would totally help if I hadn’t of just spent almost 3k on dumb rubber. Things will work out, they always do.
 
I’ll gladly donate a penny a post to the Boy Scout find!
That’s a lot of pennies! I’ll donate $50. The kid is going to camp.
 
I generally only buy online and it is dangerous to drop for risk if ammonia burn from the bag water that long since opened to the air. I do drop acclimate certain species if I get lucky enough to find one locally. I now buy off Elliot Lim and Marine Collectors and he QTs for ya before cargo flight to the airport. But I do have a QT. I never did when I had just the nano tanks.
Can you give me their website cause I need 2 fish and only want fish kept at reef salinity so I can drop and plop.
 
That’s a lot of pennies! I’ll donate $50. The kid is going to camp.

Imagine the shape he will be in walking into camp with 20000 pennies though! And your 50 bucks for spending money at the campfires!! Treating the ladies to an extra ‘smore!!
 
Imagine the shape he will be in walking into camp with 20000 pennies though! And your 50 bucks for spending money at the campfires!! Treating the ladies to an extra ‘smore!!
Sounds like this will be the summer a boy becomes a man. Lol
 
She is going to kill me for this, but let's really do it. If ten people give $20 we hit the goal. I am sure he can make use of anything extra. This is not charity, just friends helping friends.

SEND ANDREW TO CAMP
 
Last edited:
She is going to kill me for this, but let's really do it. If ten people give $20 we hit the goal. I am sure they can make use of anything extra. This is not charity, just friends helping friends.

SEND ANDREW TO CAMP
You the man caveman! We are already halfway there guys! Let’s get him there and then some! The “trading posts” at those camps aren’t free! Let’s give him a great trip.
 
She is going to kill me for this, but let's really do it. If ten people give $20 we hit the goal. I am sure they can make use of anything extra. This is not charity, just friends helping friends.

SEND ANDREW TO CAMP
@tdlawdo put your pennies in the link. We are making dreams come true over here.
 
Ahh I wish I could help, especially being an eagle myself. I just had to buy 8 tires in the last 24 hours :( hurting a bit financially as well. I would totally help if I hadn’t of just spent almost 3k on dumb rubber. Things will work out, they always do.
Exactly! I have faith.
 
She is going to kill me for this, but let's really do it. If ten people give $20 we hit the goal. I am sure he can make use of anything extra. This is not charity, just friends helping friends.

SEND ANDREW TO CAMP
Nooooooooooooooo. I love you guys. I do. I would not agree to this EVER.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top