@Robin Haselden those look really nice and so fluffy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@sfin52 you using Jell-O as a substrate there?
Is that your cow ?Hazy day here from wildfires somewhere. I'll get some good sunset shots. Here's one from 645am.
![]()
No, neighbor has a beef cattle farm, that's his pasture.Is that your cow ?
NiceeNo, neighbor has a beef cattle farm, that's his pasture.
Mmmmmmmm beef it's what's for dinner!
Oh no you didn't! You know you're gonna go through that again too!@sfin52 you using Jell-O as a substrate there?
That is a very pretty pic!Hazy day here from wildfires somewhere. I'll get some good sunset shots. Here's one from 645am.
![]()
Andrew just said the same thing verbatim.No, neighbor has a beef cattle farm, that's his pasture.
Mmmmmmmm beef it's what's for dinner!
+1That is a very pretty pic!
Ha! Dealing with it right now so I am allowed.Oh no you didn't! You know you're gonna go through that again too!
Oh wait...you might get The Blob. Yes, I love the movie.Ha! Dealing with it right now so I am allowed.
She can have it. I know she wants oneHas she snatched your sticker yet? Lol

