Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you show us more pics?so I'm a bit confused with the frag rack how does it attach to the glass using thr magnets
Oh yes. Ive got an AK. 47 with a full combat load ready.Heaven help those boys that have to go through her father!
Those pictures were super fun and put a big smile on my face.
Gorgeous
Thanks.Those pictures were super fun and put a big smile on my face.
I'm too slow! LolThat's a dosing line holder.
Apparently the wildfires are in northern canada smoke is coming here through jetstream.
starting to smell like fresh campfire, I don't dislike it.
Fires and pollution make for the best sunsets. I always felt northern Ohio had the best sunsets because of all the pollution from Toledo and Detroit to the west.
Oh wait...you might get The Blob. Yes, I love the movie.
so I'm a bit confused with the frag rack how does it attach to the glass using thr magnets

