Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It’s been over 2 years since you promised your son you’d “try” to get the tank running for him..... I hope he is appreciative..... You’ve done an outstanding job!
Thank you. He actually is! He tells me all the time. Sometimes it's just as rewarding to watch him frag stuff or mindlessly stare at the tanks!
 
Just curious if it was a whole family thing. I remember you said you worked out with your son.

Yes we are a pretty active family and everybody goes to the gym almost daily. We also have a heavy bag and a speed bag and treadmill at home.
 
@Katrina71 Andrew, that was amazing. You do our service members proud.
152102756.jpeg
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
Wow, way too young. I'll keep You and His family in prayer.
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
Wow Very sorry to hear that. Prayers and condolences to you and his family!
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
I'm so sorry!
 
About time you stop by. How did you finish this year
did ok, i may retake a class because i dont like that B on my record. other than that, straight A's
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
Im sorry. :( Prayers to all that surrounded him.
 
Gang, please pray for one of my best friend's family. He passed away Thursday and I just found out. We texted right before lunch and he passed sometime that afternoon. I have very few details at this time.

I am numb right now. Sorry to be a downer. I just know you guys will listen.

He was a retired Lt. Col. and only 52
Crap! I'm sorry.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top