Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

When I managed a Pizza Hut back in 1974, we got one of the first Pong tables in town. I can't tell you how tired I got of the sound that thing made. Possibly why I am half crazy now. o_O
I respect that. I didn't listen to music in the car much when I was a deputy. Just the opportunity to be in a car without sound was nice. I'm glad to be able to enjoy that again.
 
Pong was awesome. On the Atari 2600 you could have 4 players at once with the paddles. Pretty cool for mid Seventies.
Atari has come back out with classics like pong , stampede, pitfall, centipede
 
Space Invaders. I even sucked at that. :) I gave up on video games not long after they came out. I did enjoy pinball though.
Me too! Still do when I get the chance. Hippie kid was shocked when we went in an old pizza place that had one. He said uh mom...
 
We actually really had fun with the Wii especially when the girls were younger. The physicality of it was perfect for that age. Dance Party, baby! The sports games too were fun and had that old side by side gaming feel.

 
We actually really had fun with the Wii especially when the girls were younger. The physicality of it was perfect for that age. Dance Party, baby! The sports games too were fun and had that old side by side gaming feel.
Still fun
 
Generally have zero issues with the site or others using Tapatalk.

I know a lot of people don't like that, but it works. :- )

Lol, except for adding in too many sticker emojis in a reply. That will crash it in a heartbeat. ;- )
 
Generally have zero issues with the site or others using Tapatalk.

I know a lot of people don't like that, but it works. :- )

Lol, except for adding in too many sticker emojis in a reply. That will crash it in a heartbeat. ;- )
Especially with live sales
 
If you track multiple forums, Tapatalk seems like a very useful tool. If one uses it only for R2R, though, I would always recommend using a browser to get the full R2R experience.

 
We actually really had fun with the Wii especially when the girls were younger. The physicality of it was perfect for that age. Dance Party, baby! The sports games too were fun and had that old side by side gaming feel.


I once accidentally knocked my oldest son out playing Wii tennis. The kids always made fun of me bc I moved all over the room when I played and they figured out you could just sit there and play from your chair. Anyway I ran to my right and swung wide right to hit a deep ball and BAM..right into my sons head ..down he went...very scary at the time... never played again... he is now a doctor so none the worse for wear I guess.
 
Generally have zero issues with the site or others using Tapatalk.

I know a lot of people don't like that, but it works. :- )

Lol, except for adding in too many sticker emojis in a reply. That will crash it in a heartbeat. ;- )

Ditto...never glitches or freezes but I too use tapatalk
 

When I’m using my laptop at night I go on r2r and i am not sure what I’m missing. It is hard to follow and find my threads and stuff on the site more than on tapatalk.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top