Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

The two seem to be related, which, to me, once again shows incompetence.
While live sales may contribute at times they aren't running Monday - Friday and i have all the same problems on those days as I do on Sat/Sun.

You’re only as strong as your weakest link. All the latest and greatest of equipment and software wont do a thing if theres no bandwidth or vice/versa.
That said I obviously have no clue how the sites built, where its hosted or what kinda bandwidth they might have but they'll get there.
 
While live sales may contribute at times they aren't running Monday - Friday and i have all the same problems on those days as I do on Sat/Sun.

You’re only as strong as your weakest link. All the latest and greatest of equipment and software wont do a thing if theres no bandwidth or vice/versa.
That said I obviously have no clue how the sites built, where its hosted or what kinda bandwidth they might have but they'll get there.
The traffic has to be crazy. Live sales have seemed to be the parachute on a dragster. Try clearing the cache. That seems to help some.
 
The two seem to be related, which, to me, once again shows incompetence.

I agree

I work for a fortune 500 company. We virtualized 8 servers used by people around the globe. When we flipped the switch no one noticed a thing except the client/host software was faster.

Been a month and it's even better now.
 
Ive cleared my cache. Happens on phone, tablet or laptop across different browsers and OS’s... for all we know some ISP changed a route and all traffics now routing through my basementstan somewhere in central nowhere... happens all the time without notice etc. i dont disagree. Live sales definitely affect things but not on Wednesday at 4am. Something else is the root cause.
 
At least Rev is working on it. You can see that it is bothersome to him as well. I am confident that they will get it figured out.
 
"New daddy used a naughty word trying to get the elastic band off the bag, hey world!" ;)

DSC_0010 (1024x720).jpg
 
Deranged thought of the morning after seeing someones pics of an anemone splitting.... Imagine a world where humans reproduced via splitting. You wake up one morning and find your big toe inching its way across the room like a caterpillar in search of food.... Welcome to my very deranged mind!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top