Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Tonight at scouts...they told Andrew they wanted me to go to camp as a leader. The look was priceless. I would be the first female leader to ever go to camp. I'm not going, but the look...

I'm not taking away his opportunity to be independent. Besides, who's gonna feed his tank?

Awesome mom! Mine would have gone and embarrassed me the whole week.

I'm kidding, my mom wouldnt be caught dead at a "camp." Unless she has a fully furnished cabin with a private bedroom and bathroom. ;Hilarious
 
Tonight at scouts...they told Andrew they wanted me to go to camp as a leader. The look was priceless. I would be the first female leader to ever go to camp. I'm not going, but the look...
I had a den mother while in scouts. Im sure you would do great
 
Daniel got to the fort last night around 9:15.

Last time we will hear from him until right before he goes down range.

I really appreciate the support guys. I haven't really slept in the last three or four nights. I kept going over in my mind what I went through and I realized this morning that none of that is the same. While it wasn't hard for me, I kind of coddled the boys more than my parents did. It's much more relaxed and easier than it was 30 years ago from the talks I had with some guys that are in now. His recruiter and I joked around a lot about it because he went through 15 years ago and it was way easier when he went through. :)

But, I don't think he will feel that way. LOL!
 
Daniel got to the fort last night around 9:15.

Last time we will hear from him until right before he goes down range.

I really appreciate the support guys. I haven't really slept in the last three or four nights. I kept going over in my mind what I went through and I realized this morning that none of that is the same. While it wasn't hard for me, I kind of coddled the boys more than my parents did. It's much more relaxed and easier than it was 30 years ago from the talks I had with some guys that are in now. His recruiter and I joked around a lot about it because he went through 15 years ago and it was way easier when he went through. :)

But, I don't think he will feel that way. LOL!
Its their game and if you play their game he will be just fine. Its a lot easier than he will believe it is. Looking back he will realise it wasn't really that bad.

I had the opportunity to live on my own before going in. I didnt stress as much as the kids right out of highschool.
You raised your boys right. He will do well.
 
Eating breakfast at old Amman down town. Hummus and Falafel.

Then climbing to the top of Roman theatre nearby

104DCCD7-C3E4-4500-9145-37782C9828CD.jpeg
D3F50653-788F-474A-8BFC-88689C8BE7F3.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top