Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I hope you're able to get to Europe for the surgery and it will be a success!

Hey PM me i do this (approving things for insurance Companies) for a living and have had them approved for many diagnosis. It will depend on your carrier but I don’t mind to look into it and make some phones calls this week. I also have some contacts in Europe to vet out.
 
I have a sulky red blob in the tank, my prezzie to me.
I now have a vodka tonic and took this to spam you, have a great day! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x730).jpg
 
@najer both are amazing.

As for finding out gender they offered so we found out. Didnt matter to us. All the kids had the name female or male Bladen for the first couple of hours. We had to make sure the name fit.
 
Hey PM me i do this (approving things for insurance Companies) for a living and have had them approved for many diagnosis. It will depend on your carrier but I don’t mind to look into it and make some phones calls this week. I also have some contacts in Europe to vet out.
Your a good man @tdlawdo ; the world would be better with a few more of you. ;)
 
I’m going for the win in the Law family Olympics.
I am thinking you would be a sure bet in the arm wrestling competition.
Arm-sm.gif
 
Haha!! Never cared to find out with any of my 6.

I agree. With Tim we had to know. His mother had all sorts of complications and they did an ultrasound to check on him and he was right there on display. LOL!

They actually begged us to terminate him for her sake. We agreed to bed rest and a home nurse instead and he is now 17 and bought his first car. I look back and could just smack the heck out of those doctors for trying to scare us into it.
 
I agree. With Tim we had to know. His mother had all sorts of complications and they did an ultrasound to check on him and he was right there on display. LOL!

They actually begged us to terminate him for her sake. We agreed to bed rest and a home nurse instead and he is now 17 and bought his first car. I look back and could just smack the heck out of those doctors for trying to scare us into it.

Well kudos to you for sticking to your gut!! Don’t take the medical establishment at face value. For them (us but not me haha) it is often an ROI issue. What’s the risk benefit ratio? But for the patient it is more personal. If we don’t change the way we think as clinicians and learn how to treat patients by meeting them where they are then we are doomed for failure. I regularly cry, pray and tell jokes with my patients. Hold hands hug and lay a hand on their shoulder. My students are taught this way also. The University doesn’t abide by this bc there is no way to “test” it but I tell my students tests are for industry you are here for your future patients. Clear the hurdles but keep your eye on what is truly important and that is in part comfort and providing the necessary information for your patients to make informed decision on what is best for them. My son told this story this morning about a patient of his that is 64 and was complaining about all of his ailments and how old he was. So my so asked him ...how long do you want to live? What is your long term health plan.
The man answered him to say ...I want to live until I’m 70 about 5 more years and I don’t want to spend it taking medicine that will help me live 20 years and wasting all my time money and energy on side effects.
Sheesh what a ramble! Sorry. Point is you are hiring the doctor not vice versa you wouldn’t hire a painter and let them do a faux finish if you didn’t want that. So if they aren’t teaching and caring ...move to the next or at least voice your concerns.
 
I was a high risk pregnancy. I had cancer at 19. I was "geriatric" when I got pregnant with Andrew. I was getting ultrasounds all the time and my doctor strongly encouraged amniocentesis. I had prayed for a boy. God answered.
 
"If we don’t change the way we think as clinicians and learn how to treat patients by meeting them where they are then we are doomed for failure. I regularly cry, pray and tell jokes with my patients. Hold hands hug and lay a hand on their shoulder. My students are taught this way also. The University doesn’t abide by this bc there is no way to “test” it but I tell my students tests are for industry you are here for your future patients."

No testing needed. I'll tell You from my time in the hospital a simple touch on the shoulder makes all the difference to a patient. It lets me know you are human also and that You actually care for me as a human not just as a patient. Keep doing and teaching what Youre doing
 
My best friend growing up was adopted. She was Korean. Her birth family had literally thrown her away because she was female. Such a foolish (IMO) way of thinking. Healthy should be the only concern with our children!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top