Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Linda had more surgery this morning. Changed the position of her chest tube. She is doing well. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Hoping for a speedy and complete recovery. Then you two can go out on the town and get her that tramp stamp! :)
 
My view
IMG_20190626_170809298_HDR.jpg
 

Hope you get to make your way down to that rock, with a tasty beverage, stick your feet in the water and soak in the sounds.
 
Sorry to hear things took a turn. At least she's stable now.

On a brighter note, I got more pics of Daniel today! Can't post them to social media. :(
That reminds mw Ive got finish that letter.
 
Sorry, but that picture brought this to mind. I know there are probably not a lot of Marshall Tucker fans out there, but allow me while I kick back and enjoy the tune and the scenery in that pic. :-)

 
I know there are probably not a lot of Marshall Tucker fans out there, but allow me while I kick back and enjoy the tune and the scenery in that pic.

Bite your tongue. "Can't you see" I've been diggin' Marshall Tucker from way back!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top