Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Hippie Kid called from camp! At first I was terrified something was wrong. He is having the best time ever! Somehow they all got hammocks and are strung up in the trees like a village of Ewoks!
 
LOL
BB1C9C27-70B3-4C77-908F-E4E36BB4948D.gif


 
I am assuming it was a snapping turtle and I am hoping you latched onto it on purpose and he didn’t latch onto you by surprise. :-)
 
I did catch a little turtle. No worries, I caught it by hand. No hook. I'll bet you can guess what kind it was!
They make Sauce Piquante (red sauce with the Cajun Trinity - onion, celery & bell pepper) out of those down here. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top