- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
No, the leash is not even a factor. What a beautiful baby!Looks like we have a squirrel dog. I wish I hadn't had her leash on her. Takes away from the picture.
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, the leash is not even a factor. What a beautiful baby!Looks like we have a squirrel dog. I wish I hadn't had her leash on her. Takes away from the picture.
![]()
Thanks. And - she is a redhead!No, the leash is not even a factor. What a beautiful baby!

LolI've never chased anyone up a tree.![]()
But a little Fireball at the right time and we can change all that.I've never chased anyone up a tree.![]()

What leash? I don't see a leash?Looks like we have a squirrel dog. I wish I hadn't had her leash on her. Takes away from the picture.
![]()
It is the perfect picture of the puppy. She is a beautiful dog.Are you sure? Maybe it wasn't a tree...but down the street? Through the window? Out of the country?I've never chased anyone up a tree.![]()
I did catch a little turtle. No worries, I caught it by hand. No hook. I'll bet you can guess what kind it was!
This guy was a little snapper. Palm sized.
Looks like we have a squirrel dog. I wish I hadn't had her leash on her. Takes away from the picture.
![]()
Beautiful girl!Looks like we have a squirrel dog. I wish I hadn't had her leash on her. Takes away from the picture.
![]()
Yes to all of those. The most fun was the one I chased for almost 2 hrs and I got to drag him through a sticker bush and he cried. My exact words were "suck it up princess"Are you sure? Maybe it wasn't a tree...but down the street? Through the window? Out of the country?
Uh oh. Skinned knees?Loki dragged Alexia through the yard today going after a rabbit
Face full of fresh cut grass and hair full of grassUh oh. Skinned knees?
I can't believe his mouth wasn't open smiling for the picI came across the big fella last year on one of my runs. I dared him to race. Turns out he beat me!
![]()
It's a Husky thing. High prey drive and they will chase anything and may kill what they can catch. Watch him close around small dogs. My male is just as gentle a dog as you will find, but he has killed a number of possums.Loki dragged Alexia through the yard today going after a rabbit

