Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I watched a stocking special on BRS Tv with Ryan and that is who they used I texted him and we talked a few times about what I had and what I wanted to do long term and he helped come up with intro plan.
How do you randomly have Ryan from brs’s phone number ? Lol. That’s awesome. Sounds like a legit operation over there, I like that.
 
How do you randomly have Ryan from brs’s phone number ? Lol. That’s awesome. Sounds like a legit operation over there, I like that.

Haha... no no I have Elliot Lims phone number from marine collectors. I was at BRS and met randy and then watched their video. They said call him up and talk to him. Now we txt when I need some fish that is hard to find I just tell him and he lets me know when he finds them.
 
@Cristy17 -

@dantimdad - just got an order about 1.5 weeks ago. I know he got a good deal but cannot recall where he ordered them. Hopefully, he'll open his big mouth, er, um, I mean chime in and let you know! ;Hilarious

Ha! Sounds good...thanks!
 
Haha... no no I have Elliot Lims phone number from marine collectors. I was at BRS and met randy and then watched their video. They said call him up and talk to him. Now we txt when I need some fish that is hard to find I just tell him and he lets me know when he finds them.
Ah I see. It’s always good to have a direct line of communication lol.
 
Peppermint Shrimp eat nudis. That is why I haven't put any in my nano. I can't get the shrimp out without tearing down the tank. Copperband Butterflies have worked for me in the past in two different tanks. This tank is just too small for one of those.


By the time I added the nudis, the peppermint shrimp were gone. I never saw them after the 2nd day I put them in. Are the Copperband completely reef safe..well at least likely? That would be my last option IF they are. Thanks.
 
I can't speak for how good they are because nothing has happened yet.

I got mine from reeftown for a good price and free shipping.

Great! Thanks! I will see if I can get some decent size. My last ones were small...How long do you think before anything happens? I had put mine in about 3 weeks ago..and thanks for chiming in![emoji51]
 
Great! Thanks! I will see if I can get some decent size. My last ones were small...How long do you think before anything happens? I had put mine in about 3 weeks ago..and thanks for chiming in![emoji51]
It takes at least a month. You'll most likely never see them
 
I've used everything. The only thing that worked for me were nudis.
Who do i send the nudes? I dont even understand how that would work. Lol!

I guess I will try to find a couple. I understand that they are pricey and need to find a new home when the problem is gone.
 
Who do i send the nudes? I dont even understand how that would work. Lol!

I guess I will try to find a couple. I understand that they are pricey and need to find a new home when the problem is gone.
Oh man I read that the wrong way big time hahahah. Nudibranchs, ok. Hahah
 
I just ordered mine from reeftown for my nano. There are a few small aiptasia in those coral I rescued. Not putting them near my WaterBox
They will grow on you ;)
8D8775D3-36D0-4DA3-B951-B922EC9AF7CC.jpeg
 
I was about to post the same pic. :)

Also, hello everyone. Sorry for my absence. I took some vacation from work and just kinda became a hermit. Disconnected if you will. It was wonderful. Been back at work this week and it has been the suck.
I like to disconnect a couple times a year. The two beach weeks in summer and usually the ski trip. I carry the phone in airplane mode some of the time just so I can shoot some pics but otherwise i often leave it on the dresser for days on end.
 
Sans @crusso1993 of course [emoji2957][emoji2957]

For the record; I am truly a gentleman. Sometimes I can be a little rough around the edges but always a gentleman. Additionally, it always pays to know one's audience.

A general rule of thumb that I do my best to live by is this; I treat others the way THEY want to be treated. I do this because I realize that everyone does not want to be treated like me. I also do this because everyone's needs are different and have to be addressed and met in different ways. It is something I learned long ago and has served me very well.
 
For the record; I am truly a gentleman. Sometimes I can be a little rough around the edges but always a gentleman. Additionally, it always pays to know one's audience.

A general rule of thumb that I do my best to live by is this; I treat others the way THEY want to be treated. I do this because I realize that everyone does not want to be treated like me. I also do this because everyone's needs are different and have to be addressed and met in different ways. It is something I learned long ago and has served me very well.

Well gentleman or not you keep me laughing on here all the time and bring a cool perspective to most situations. Keep on Keeping on!!!
 
Well gentleman or not you keep me laughing on here all the time and bring a cool perspective to most situations. Keep on Keeping on!!!

Thanks brother!

BTW - love your tang gang! You going to be updating your thread any time soon?
 
Thanks brother!

BTW - love your tang gang! You going to be updating your thread any time soon?
And drop a link to that thread for us lazy bags o donuts! Loved that fish list!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top