Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Y'all heard of Reef Shine Guys? If you're at a show and they are there, go talk to Seth and tell him I sent you. They "carbon dose" frag swaps. Oh and buy a T shirt or a coral, or something.

They have these.

rs=w_1800,h_1800.jpeg


I got one at the last show I went to. It says "Have you seen my squamipinnis"
Heard them on Reef News Network. Sounds like they bring the party to the show.
 
What was the name of the magazine(s) and which issue(s)? Let's see if we can find them on the interwebs. :-) I think that is cool that you were on the cover - twice!
 
I'm a nobody.

I respectfully disagree.
Everybody is somebody to someone. For example; you're somebody to many of us here on R2R. Another better example is who you are to Andrew. Please don't put yourself down.
 
By the way, I saw a skunk couple last night. I have never seen them like that. It was cute. They chatter to one another. One of them is a regular skunk, the other is something I had never seen. Mostly white (hog nosed).
 
By the way, I saw a skunk couple last night. I have never seen them like that. It was cute. They chatter to one another. One of them is a regular skunk, the other is something I had never seen. Mostly white (hog nosed).

Who doesn't love a little Pepé Le Pew!

peppy le pue_0.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top