Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!

308EBAEB-D991-47B0-9B8C-55922702C30C.png
Woot! Congrats!
 
By the way, I saw a skunk couple last night. I have never seen them like that. It was cute. They chatter to one another. One of them is a regular skunk, the other is something I had never seen. Mostly white (hog nosed).
Just pretend this song is about skunks and not muskrats. :)

The song, BTW, is the original version by Texas singer / songwriter Willis Alan Ramsey one of my long time favorites that I even sat and shared a beer or two with at a local performance many many years ago. Of course the song was covered by The Captain & Tenile, as well as America. But, I prefer the original. :)
 
What was the name of the magazine(s) and which issue(s)? Let's see if we can find them on the interwebs. :) I think that is cool that you were on the cover - twice!
She’s leaving out the details..... It was really the morning paper and she was in cuffs with a height measurement stick behind her ;)
 
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg
 
Last edited:
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. #Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg
Well that explains the stale popcorn ;) You want some help?

Grrrr - The sites back to being barely usable this morning.
 
Have fun at work today! Looks like a rainy day here. Blah. I may have to work on the tank today. #NO EXCUSES! :)
I wish I had a rainy day, and an empty house to work on my tank today. I have, what my wife likes to call, a difficult baby. Lol! Enjoy your reefing day!
 
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. #Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg
That's a bunch of nice equipment just sitting there.... be ashame if somebody accidentally made a reef tank with it...
 
Grrrr - The sites back to being barely usable this morning.
It sucks. Any other site in the world I would write of for this kind of performance. I cannot write off my friends though. I know Rev is trying hard. No one wants it solved more than him. Still frustrating.

 
It sucks. Any other site in the world I would write of for this kind of performance. I cannot write off my friends though. I know Rev is trying hard. No one wants it solved more than him. Still frustrating.
Yep, totally agree....Guess Ill go test my water ;) perhaps thats a positive side affect?? Less surfing more maintenance
 
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg

You, my friend, have got to have some pretty serious skills in "self-control".
That's a beautiful system and I, for one, am very much looking forward to following along you getting it going! Do you have a thread for it?
 
You, my friend, have got to have some pretty serious skills in "self-control".
That's a beautiful system and I, for one, am very much looking forward to following along you getting it going! Do you have a thread for it?
Yep, 25 pages, so far - started in 2016! The link is in my signature. I have two unfinished builds actually. I worked on the other one yesterday, but didn't update the thread.
 
I know Rev is trying hard. No one wants it solved more than him. Still frustrating.

In this particular instance, I respectfully disagree. It's been two months. I believe there are many, many people who want it solved more than Rev does. There are a number of possible reasons the issues have not been fixed. At the end of the day, the they all boil down to one of three possible reasons. 1.) Incompetence. 2.) Ignorance. 3.) A combination of 1 and 2. If he wanted it solved so badly it would have been solved long ago. The proof is in the pudding.

Nevertheless, like you, I do not write off friends and bear with the troubles.
 
Yep, 25 pages, so far - started in 2016! The link is in my signature. I have two unfinished builds actually. I worked on the other one yesterday, but didn't update the thread.

Thank you! I use my phone better than 93.7% of the time and very seldom rotate it. Without rotation, signatures do not show up in posts.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top