Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Nah, just failing at sleeping. The best part about falling asleep for me is the tank being in my room... The first thing I see every morning is my little yellow assessor nose to glass just watching me sleep, trying to figure out what the food monster is doing. Since he's bright yellow and the first thing I see every morning I've finally figured out a name for him -- Sunshine lol
My son's fish watch him sleep too. His damsel and Goby in particular.
 
My son's fish watch him sleep too. His damsel and Goby in particular.

I guess it's like if there was a monster sleeping in your yard and you were peeking through the window. I mean I'd be staring at the monster, who wouldn't?
 
Show me your little Sunshine. I want a yellow happy fish too.

YellowAssessor%20BBBBB1B1B11B11B11B1B1.jpg
 
My leopard wrasse gets along with him just fine. Nobody bothers the leopard and the leopard doesn't bother anybody else. I think it's because he's so much bigger nobody wants to fight him and he has no need to prove anything lol

He’s cool. Is that a basslet?

Yes, yellow assessor basslet. They can live in harems and be communal. They're super docile, and like to swim upside down a lot. They can get bullied by just about anything sadly.
 
Really? They are ok together??? :)
Yeah they will all hang out together. There's another species named a blue assessor. supposedly you can mix yellow and blue, unfortunately they won't make green
 
Nah, just failing at sleeping. The best part about falling asleep for me is the tank being in my room... The first thing I see every morning is my little yellow assessor nose to glass just watching me sleep, trying to figure out what the food monster is doing. Since he's bright yellow and the first thing I see every morning I've finally figured out a name for him -- Sunshine lol
Thats a good name for him
My son's fish watch him sleep too. His damsel and Goby in particular.
Freaky. Are you sure they arnt planning to kill us
What do y'all think of this little freak?
image.jpg
;Jawdrop;Drool
 
The first thing I see every morning is my little yellow assessor nose to glass just watching me sleep, trying to figure out what the food monster is doing.
Well, it is an assessor. He is busy assessing. :-) I had one of these for many years. It was an interesting little fish. Mine would sometimes swim upside down and just hang out in his particular nook or cranny. Sometimes you wouldn't see him for weeks and sometimes he was out swimming in the middle of everybody.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top