Bristle worms from live rock...Good or Bad?

Hey guys got another one for ya. What do you think it is? Only visible at night and has white round tips. Best pics I could get. Thanks
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366586991.564736.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366587001.592350.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366587011.075317.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366587019.575817.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I hope not. You ever have em? If so best way to get rid of?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last edited:
If it is in fact a ball the solutions remain the same. They'll spread and consume resources you'd rather be going to your coral/Fish/Etc
 
Why is it whenever you find something strange that you can't recognize in your tank it never ends up being an exotic new chalice or a RTBA. It's always something hellish. Sup with that?!
 
yeah... lets approach this a different way. It's not a puppy or a kitten.
Lol. Regardless of which of those it is, the answer remains the same.

So it can be any number of things lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top