Bryson.bobby’s 55 gal reef

How do you guys take pics under blue light? Special lenses?
I use my phone Google pixel 3xl and polyplab lens V2. Shut off all pumps and kill all lights in the room except for the tank lights.
 
I use my phone Google pixel 3xl and polyplab lens V2. Shut off all pumps and kill all lights in the room except for the tank lights.
Cool! I’ll need to look into that
 
I use my phone Google pixel 3xl and polyplab lens V2. Shut off all pumps and kill all lights in the room except for the tank lights.
Here's a quick snippet of blue hornets I believe. I took this tonight

IMG_20190817_201549.jpg
 
Awesome!

Something like this?
48FBE8E1-A5B5-49B3-9FCA-3DC9DDE7B51A.png
Try to get the version 2 as it only has a macro and filter lens. Less likely to lose some in the process. I think I got mine on saltwateraquarium.com or marine depot
 
Try to get the version 2 as it only has a macro and filter lens. Less likely to lose some in the process. I think I got mine on saltwateraquarium.com or marine depot
Ok, cool. Thanks!
 
Cool! I can’t say I have rode in Logan but I’ve been wanting to for some time. Might have to do that before the summer ends
I thought I would move this here. I almost put it on my thread be ause there is a little it of ATV stuf there. Wayne National Forest allowes camping in the parking areas and dispersed camping. We have always taken our toy hauler. But every kind of camping can be seen. Even sleeping in the truckbed with a tarp overhead. lol. It is just lovely in the fall.
 
But every kind of camping can be seen. Even sleeping in the truckbed with a tarp overhead.
Haha. That’s southern Ohio for ya :rolleyes: can’t say I wouldn’t do the same lol
 
I use my phone Google pixel 3xl and polyplab lens V2. Shut off all pumps and kill all lights in the room except for the tank lights.
This is why I am horrible at photography. I don’t clean the class. Don’t change my light, kill the pumps, nothing.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top