- Joined
- Mar 17, 2019
- Messages
- 2,408
- Reaction score
- 11,480
- Location
- Zanesville
- What state or country do you live in
- Ohio
YepScared? Really? What a big baby.
was probably bullied in fish school. jk,lol
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YepScared? Really? What a big baby.
was probably bullied in fish school. jk,lol
The scape does look, the foxface looks awesome also. I’m running a 180 now but I agree my 55 was the besttank I ever ran.Awesome! Thanks ya!The scape does look, the foxface looks awesome also. I’m running a 180 now but I agree my 55 was the besttank I ever ran.
Oh, and what’s worse than a spaghetti worm? A rigatoni worm.
Always!Free stuff is good stuff !!!

They. Want. Revenge. ;VampHermits plotting an escape ;Bored![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I might be a little paranoid lol
Yes, definitely! I’ll be in Columbus this weekend so hopefully I can stop by a couple of lfs. I’ve been doing my research on stores around that areaMore coral.![]()

Glad it recovered. Hope mine will do the sameI cracked my hammer when I first got mine too. I glued it, and it healed fine.
Yepwas probably bullied in fish school. jk,lol
Tell the bully to kick rocks !It’s really hard to know where to draw the line as a fish parent in 2019...
Do I tell them to toughen up and fight back? Or do I go papa bear and tell the bully fish to kick rocks?

