Bryson.bobby’s 55 gal reef

Bought another powerhead from petsmart since I had some store credit left.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hey’o

Sorry didn’t see your build until now. I’m all caught up. :D The scape does look, the foxface looks awesome also. I’m running a 180 now but I agree my 55 was the besttank I ever ran.

Oh, and what’s worse than a spaghetti worm? A rigatoni worm.
 
:D The scape does look, the foxface looks awesome also. I’m running a 180 now but I agree my 55 was the besttank I ever ran.

Oh, and what’s worse than a spaghetti worm? A rigatoni worm.
Awesome! Thanks ya!

I don’t even want to know what a rigatoni worm is.... ;Nailbiting lol
 
Hermits plotting an escape ;Bored :rolleyes:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think I might be a little paranoid lol
They. Want. Revenge. ;Vamp

Edit: always wanted to use that emoji. Thank your hermits for me. If they’re there....
 
More coral. :)
Yes, definitely! I’ll be in Columbus this weekend so hopefully I can stop by a couple of lfs. I’ve been doing my research on stores around that area
 
Some new additions. Couldn’t find a healthy nem though
image.jpg
image.jpg


Hammer doesn’t look great. Had some bryprosis (I think) on the frag plug and tried to cut it so I could glue it on a new plug. Long story short, it cracked :(
image.jpg


The gsp still hasn’t opened up yet.
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yep :rolleyes: was probably bullied in fish school. jk,lol


It’s really hard to know where to draw the line as a fish parent in 2019...

Do I tell them to toughen up and fight back? Or do I go papa bear and tell the bully fish to kick rocks?
 
It’s really hard to know where to draw the line as a fish parent in 2019...

Do I tell them to toughen up and fight back? Or do I go papa bear and tell the bully fish to kick rocks?
Tell the bully to kick rocks !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top