Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yeah! Especially the candy canesI think they are all liking the new light!
Thanks!Very puffy candy, very good.

Hope not either. There seems to be less left every day. Still haven’t caught the culprit in the act yet.I hope not. Lots of fish will try to give a warning nip too though.
Thanks man! I have a foxface and 3 trochus atmLooking good @Bryson.bobby , any algae eaters in your tank ?
Then the GHA will be short lived if parameters are ok buddy. Keep it blue, it looks nice.Thanks man! I have a foxface and 3 trochus atm
Im thinking maybe some sort of acan?
They kinda look similar but this one has a much different feeding response.That actually might be a blasto..
Any better pics of it? Nice man.Any ideas on what type of coral this is? The guy at the store told me it was a blastomussa.Im thinking maybe some sort of acan?
![]()
I’ll try to take some better pics under white light tmr... really putting my god awful photography skills to the testAny better pics of it? Nice man.
lol
