Burnt sage have ill affects on aquariums?

Alright! It was just for smudging(incense thing) and was 10 feet at least away from the tank but ill definitely make sure not to burn anything near the tank. Aswell it was for only 30 seconds
I can only give my experience. I have a rimless tank and it's near my kitchen. Whenever I cook it gets smokey. The fan above my over isn't great. I've never had any issues but I can't really say for sure if burning sage would affect your tank.
 
I got a hepa filter to sit right by the tank :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top