Calculated my start up cost, questioning my sanity.

If you think reefing is expensive, stay the hell away from aviation. lol.
 
I feel there are two types of getting in. I set up QT and meds for under 150 bucks. My first tank was used for $150 65 gallon. 2 black box lights for a 100 each and HOB.

Then I upgraded and spent 3200 on a 90 gallon rimless tank and probably have spent close to 10k in all but if your just trying to get in cost can be affordable. Till you catch the bug. I did sell about $500 in mushrooms though.

Now my girlfriend makes fun of me because I had a 16 year old show up to our house to buy shrooms from me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top