Can I get correct color pics with my cell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishbox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Is it just the "warmth" on Snapseed, or are there other settings to tweak?
There's plenty of settings to play with but I think warmth and saturation were the two recommended
 
I did warmth saturation and something else can’t remember for the life of me I’ll have to play with it again
 
I tried it last night as the lights were going out. It was too blue of a spectrum. Are the photos you all have posted during your peak photo period?
 
Yes I did mine with a mid afternoon photo
 
There's plenty of settings to play with but I think warmth and saturation were the two recommended

There is another (better?) way of getting accurate colour using Snapseed (and other photo apps). You can adjust the white balance to compensate for the lighting. You use the colour picker (eyedrop icon) to point out a area in the picture that is neutral grey and the software does the rest.

If you want to get fancy you can buy a 'gray card' online for next to nothing, this is just a gray card which is perfectly in between black and white. You can then take a picture of that grey card in whatever light your tank emits and use that to correct your images.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top