Can I get correct color pics with my cell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishbox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
010087dcc21fec2d345ed1e8a83361cc.png
how many % do u run then when u take pic?
 
You don't need to buy gels!!! Just get the "Snapseed" app on your phone. Take a photo with blues on. Open the image in Snapseed and go to "tune image" then jack up the "warmth" setting. Seriously, it's the same thing as adding an orange gel... you'll get photos like you see online, I promise!

Works great on iPhones. Android should support too. Here's a few on an iPhone 7+

IMG_5959.JPG


IMG_7222.JPG
 
Thanks I'll definitely check the app out today but I'm probably still going to get the gel filters because I don't think an app would help any with video
 
You don't need to buy gels!!! Just get the "Snapseed" app on your phone. Take a photo with blues on. Open the image in Snapseed and go to "tune image" then jack up the "warmth" setting. Seriously, it's the same thing as adding an orange gel... you'll get photos like you see online, I promise!

Works great on iPhones. Android should support too. Here's a few on an iPhone 7+

IMG_5959.JPG


IMG_7222.JPG
i tried it, didn't work really well, are you using it with just blues, or blues and whites?
 
You don't need to buy gels!!! Just get the "Snapseed" app on your phone. Take a photo with blues on. Open the image in Snapseed and go to "tune image" then jack up the "warmth" setting. Seriously, it's the same thing as adding an orange gel... you'll get photos like you see online, I promise!

Works great on iPhones. Android should support too. Here's a few on an iPhone 7+

IMG_5959.JPG


IMG_7222.JPG

This
 
I was told to use clear packing tape, and Color sharpies!
 
I would think that would give you lines and uneven coloring
 
I would think that would give you lines and uneven coloring
Somebody struggled in kindergarten... I KID!

Here's my comparison of tiffen 85b filter (top left), polarized brown sunglasses (top right), yellow safety glasses (bottom left) , and no filter (bottom right)
IMG_20161019_125417584-COLLAGE.jpg
 
Cmon dragon99... Where's the tape and sharpie pic [emoji23]
 
Snap seed edit not bad but the before pick was takin with iPhone 7+
4EFFAF48-FFD3-4B4D-9897-0A80D181FC47.jpeg
0B2FAD6E-EE37-4777-A5F1-20EDF40DB170.jpeg
 
Is it just the "warmth" on Snapseed, or are there other settings to tweak?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top