Carpet closing much more than it used to after adding hermit crab

carpetlover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
137
Reaction score
68
Location
singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a tiny hermit crab to my nanotank with my haddoni carpet, and when I turned off the lights tonight, it closed up much more than usual. Are they both fine or should I remove the crab?

59B9C8D2-4022-4331-93C2-1600D26C7EE6.jpeg B950F8FD-BAB4-4D56-9886-C136DC0798FD.jpeg
 
I suspect it will be fine. Is it doing any better over the last few days?
 
I did a small water change today to raise the tanks salinity by 0.015SG. It’s now moving up the side glass, but eating well.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 12

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top