Jan 17, 2021 #1 carpetlover Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 17, 2021 Messages 137 Reaction score 68 Location singapore What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Added a tiny hermit crab to my nanotank with my haddoni carpet, and when I turned off the lights tonight, it closed up much more than usual. Are they both fine or should I remove the crab?
Added a tiny hermit crab to my nanotank with my haddoni carpet, and when I turned off the lights tonight, it closed up much more than usual. Are they both fine or should I remove the crab?
Jan 19, 2021 #2 Ron Reefman Lets Go Snorkeling! View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers MAC of SW Florida Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 9,366 Reaction score 21,076 Location SW Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I suspect it will be fine. Is it doing any better over the last few days?
Jan 19, 2021 #3 OP OP carpetlover Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 17, 2021 Messages 137 Reaction score 68 Location singapore What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I did a small water change today to raise the tanks salinity by 0.015SG. It’s now moving up the side glass, but eating well. Attachments image.jpg 227 KB · Views: 12
I did a small water change today to raise the tanks salinity by 0.015SG. It’s now moving up the side glass, but eating well.